HOMEWORK: Section 11.1 NMV
1. Find the sum of the interior angles of a dodecagon. Do the same with an 18-gon.
2. Find the measure of each interior angle of a regular dodecagon. Do the same with an 18-gon.
3. Find the measure of each exterior angle of a regular heptagon. Do the same with a 20-gon.
4. Two angles of a quadrilateral are 58° and 111°. If the other two angles are congruent, find the measure
5. Three angles of a pentagon are right angles. If the measure of the fourth angle is 50o more than the
measure of the fifth angle, find the measures of the two unknown angles.
HOMEWORK 11.1 page2
6. In a nonagon, one angle is 120°. The remaining angles each have a measure of (3x – 7)°. Determine x.
7. If each exterior angle of a regular polygon measures 14.4°, how many sides does the polygon have?
8. If the interior angles of a regular polygon have a sum of 9360°, find the measure of each exterior angle
of the polygon.
9. If each interior angle of a regular polygon has a measure of 168.75°, how many sides does the polygon