Chief Justice Milvain
3425 42nd Ave N.E. Calgary, AB T1Y 6A3 t| 403-777-6700 f | 403-777-6708 | [email protected]
How to Book Your Parent Teacher Conference
1. Visit the Chief Justice Milvain School website: www.cbe.ab.ca/b361
2. Click the link below the heading Book Parent Teacher Conferences
3. Create an account by entering your email address and pushing
4. Fill in all of the fields and click “OK” to register.
1. You will see a list of teachers. Select the box next to the teacher
name(s) that you would like to schedule a conference with.
2. You will then see the schedule of available times for those teachers.
If you click the box next to more than one teacher, you will see all of
the teachers’ schedules side by side. Each coloured square
represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which
teacher corresponds to which color. The appointment times increase
as you go down the page.
3. Click on a coloured square to schedule that time.
4. You will be prompted to enter the name of your student. You will also
have the choice of having an email reminder delivered.
5. Click on “Create Appointment”.
6. You will then see an appointment confirmation, which contains all of
the details of your appointment.
7. If you are booking conferences with more than one teacher, click
“Return” and repeat the process until you have a time with each
teacher you’d like to visit with.
• You can click on the “Printable Schedule” link located on the
top right corner and print the resulting web page to get a hard
copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email
the schedule to yourself.
8. If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can click on the
“Your Schedule” link, OR you can login at any other time with your
email and password.
If you have any questions, please call the school office at 403-777-6700
during the following times:
• Friday, January 24th from 10:00 AM – 12:00PM
• Monday, January 27th from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
• Wednesday, January 29th from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM