08 36 13/CHI
MICRO-GROOVED POLYSTYRENE SANDWICH DOOR
C.H.I. OVERHEAD DOORS
9’ x 7’ 3285 white with optional clear anodized aluminum full-view window section.
SPECIFICATIONS, OPTIONAL FEATURES AND ACCESSORIES
An exhaust port is an optional
feature to keep those unwanted
fumes from lingering around the
OPTIONAL WINDOW DESIGNS
24” SECTION HEIGHT
24” x 6”
24” x 12”
INSIDE SIDE LOCK
The inside side lock is a wise
decision for added security when
you are not around. (Torsion only)
Note: Refer to samples at your
local C.H.I. distributor for
exact color match.
Features four evenly spaced micro-grooves that run
horizontally across each section.
• Double-sided steel doors are 26-gauge front and
27-gauge back for sturdiness
• Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to
bottom of each section for fastening hardware
• Section joints are tongue-and-groove
• White painted end stiles
• Available in white, brown or sandstone
F E ATU R E S
C.H.I. EFFECTIVELY MARRIES EXPERT
CRAFTSMANSHIP WITH COMPUTERIZED
PRECISION IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF EACH
AND EVERY DOOR WE MAKE.
Adjustable trussed struts or
C-channel struts are used for
added rigidity on wider door
• Tracks are 2” or 3”, as specified
• Available in bracket mount, angle mount, clip angle
mount, 12” radius, 15” radius, high lift, vertical lift,
follow roof line, or dual track low head room
• Package includes 11-gauge or 14-gauge hinges,
• 2” or 3” long-stem or short-stem steel rollers with
10 ball bearings
• Heavy-duty adjustable top roller brackets
RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL LIMITED WARRANTY
• Torsion springs are helically wound with
• All springs are individually-calibrated for each door
• All tubes are galvanized for rust resistance
• Polystyrene core
• Polystyrene insulation is secured in place with a
urethane adhesive to increase structural integrity
C.H.I. Overhead Doors, Inc. ("C.H.I.") warrants steel garage door sections against splitting; cracking and rusting through.
• Residential applications are covered for as long as the original purchaser/homeowner owns the building the doors were installed in
except as noted below.
• Model 2200 and model 2201 are warranted for five (5) years.
• Series 5530 and 5330 carriage house doors are warranted for three (3) years.
- Field painting of series 5530 and 5330 doors with dark colors (less than 50% light reflectance rating) will void
• Series 5430 wood carriage house doors are warranted for one (1) year.
- Bowing of series 5430 wood carriage house doors is an inherent characteristic and is not considered a defect.
- Series 5430 doors must be field painted according to C.H.I. painting instructions prior to installation.
• Commercial applications are covered for ten (10) years.
C.H.I. warrants all hardware against defects in materials and workmanship, except springs as follows:
• Residential 25-gauge pan door hardware is warranted for three (3) years.
• Residential 24-gauge pan, sandwich and carriage house door hardware is warranted for six (6) years.
• Model 2200, and 2201and commercial door hardware is warranted for one (1) year.
C.H.I. warrants springs used in residential applications against defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
• Three (3) years for doors up to eight (8) feet high.
• One (1) year for doors over eight (8) feet high and for models 2200 and 2201.
C.H.I. warrants springs used in commercial applications for one (1) year.
All warranty periods begin with the date of manufacture. C.H.I.'s obligations are strictly limited to repair or
replacement of defective parts and components during the warranty period.
This limited warranty excludes: (1) rust caused by damages or scratching; (2) damage resulting from exposure to corrosive chemicals, corrosive fumes, condensation, water
or fire; (3) damages caused by accident, improper use, negligent operation, improper installation, improper maintenance or normal wear; (4) shipping, installation or labor
charges; (5) defects in paints or coatings used to finish door sections; (6) any product or component which is modified, altered, or not part of the original door; (7) damages
resulting from any circumstances beyond the direct control of C.H.I. and (8) minor expansion and contraction gaps in overlay material on carriage house doors
In the event of a defective component, contact the dealer the door was purchased from within fifteen (15) days from discovery of the defect. C.H.I. reserves the
right to inspect all products alleged to be defective and to verify eligibility of this limited warranty.
This warranty is non-transferable.
L i m it
C.H.I. OVERHEAD DOORS DISTRIBUTED BY:
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY EXCLUDES ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE NOT SPECIFICALLY UNDERTAKEN HEREIN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SUCH AS DEATH, INJURY, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR FACILITY. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE
HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
R , I L LIN
Polystyrene insulation is secured in
place with a urethane adhesive to
increase structural integrity. The front
and back skins are locked together in
a tongue and groove design for years
of worry free protection.
C.H.I. Overhead Doors are manufactured in Arthur, Illinois, USA.
3285 ..........................R value - 8.72
C.H.I. OVERHEAD DOORS
1485 Sunrise Drive
Arthur, Illinois 61911
Specifications are subject to change without notice.